Inspired by the blog Christinadang.com, I am revealing a few answers to these questions. Go ahead, copy them and join us:-)
1. Do you consider yourself a shopaholic? If I am going to be honest with myself, I have to answer yes to that questions, that at times I am. I am the queen of bargains, though. I can spend hours window-shopping online, and before you now it, I stumble over a good deal on something I wanted.
2. How would you classify your style? Perhaps a little schizofrenic, since it changes according to my mood and also with the trends. But, I try to keep a personal style to mix in with the trends, and that is a feminine style. I love dresses, high heels, the 50s style, pencil skirts, you name it. Lately, for convenience at work, I am trying to have somewhat the same style with pants. The mix of feminine and rough is also something I love.
3. What store can you not leave without buying something from? I can leave without buying, but it is hard…By Marlene Birger or any store that carries Michael Kors.
4. Where do you find your best deals? I do not think it is so much where, as when. For instance, I got some awesome Sonia Rykiel shoes that I just love, on My-wardrobe at the January sale.
5. What designer are you willing to splurge on? I love Michael Kors, his clothes and purses. They are high end without the craziest prices.
6. Do you have a go-to shopping outfit? No, that is pretty random.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? Since I have gluten and milk allergies, it has to be my homemade chocolate-buttercream cake. Yum!
8. What is the one piece of clothing you can’t live without? That is a difficult one, it must be some good classic pumps.
9. Who is your style icon? The first one at comes to mind is Karla Deras, from Karlascloset.com. She has a closet full of feminine vintage dresses, and still manages to be updated all the time. She is awesome!
Joins us, the questions are:
1. Do you consider yourself a shopaholic?
2. How would you classify your style?
3. What store can you not leave without buying something from?
4. Where do you find your best deals?
5. What designer are you willing to splurge on?
6. Do you have a go-to shopping outfit?
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. What is the one piece of clothing you can’t live without?
9. Who is your style icon?